We offer regular family activities and community sessions and events, inviting our communities to share in the joy of our theatre through fun, practical and informative sessions.
Here are some of the activities that will be on offer during our opening season…
- Pre-school Music sessions run by Music specialists – bookable in 6-week blocks during term time
- Pre-school storytelling sessions with our artist in residence – weekly in term time
- Storytelling and Spoken Word sessions with our artist in residence (4 – 11 years) – weekly during school holidays.
- Monthly Open Mic night – beginners
- Monthly Open mic night – experienced
- Monthly craft workshop
- Heritage, art and writing workshops for families, children and adults
If you’d like to find out more, please email Emily Parr at [email protected]