This session covers how to ensure clear Intent, Implementation and Impact whilst also delivering creative literacy lessons for your students.
It is developed and delivered by Literacy Counts, who are literacy consultants that work nationally to improve outcomes for children in the teaching and leadership of English and have developed a wealth of award-winning resources for schools.
The session covers:
• Curriculum enrichment through literature
• Improving outcomes in writing for all children
• Supporting all learners’ fluency and stamina for writing.
• Narrowing gaps in attainment
• Strengthening understanding of national standards & expectations for writing.
• Determining provocations to write through quality literature.
• Developing teachers’ ability to enhance oracy, drama, creativity & performance in English lessons.
• Ensuring authentic audience for writing.
• Developing environments to write in the class.
This fantastic professional development opportunity also includes:
• Tour of the Theatre.
• Discount on Shakespeare North Playhouse School Partnership Programme if you join as a cluster of 5 or more schools.
• Free Unit of work.
Partner Schools will receive a 20% discount which should be applied automatically at checkout (when logged into an account associated with your school – please email us here if your discount is not working).
Support the theatre
Did you know we are a registered charity? Support us with either a one off or monthly donation...